Become your own dream analyst and begin a powerful journey of self discovery with bestselling author, psychologist and dream expert Ian Wallace.
Dreams are no longer some largely indecipherable code. They are authored by our own subconscious. When you create a dream,you are encoding a meaningful story about how to fulfil your emotional needs, intentions and purpose in waking life. So who better to decode your dreams than you?
Decode Your Dreams empowers you with all you need to know, from unlocking your unconscious and learning how it influences your experiences, to creating positive life changes in light of these insights. This easy-to-use guide offers an original, two-step method that nurtures the connection between the ever-evolving unconscious and conscious mind for transformational results. Wallace explains how to decipher dream meanings before answering each diagnosis with suggested waking-life actions. Reflect on the best solutions to recurring daily dilemmas, identify and heal anxieties that are holding you back, and confront and seize new opportunities to pursue your passions.
- Begin by unlocking the Power of Dreams – understanding what dreams are and gaining the necessary tools for decoding, remembering, finding wisdom in and taking inspiration from your dreams.
- Explore key life themes including Love & Sex, Relationships & Family, Birth & Death, Work & Play, Wealth & Health, Travel & Discovery, and Purpose & Potential with each chapter.
- Decode Over 90 Dreams summarized one-by-one, complete with Dream Meanings, Dream Interpretation Tips, Personal Insight Questions and Dream Actions to take your analysis further and start working towards your waking-life goals.
- Discover Other Connected Dreams within each scenario to find surprising insights and help on subjects close to your heart.
- Make Your Dreams Come True in the concluding chapter, featuring simple ways to turn dreams into reality through action.
- Complete with ethereal illustrations by Sophie
We dream to continually update our sense of self. So learn something new with every dream and develop your own human superpowers of self- and situational awareness with this book.